Release Notes May – September 2019
A new feature called “Modify Items” in the Inventory Items master list is available with a policy change.
The purpose of the new “Modify Items” screen is to combine multiple Inventory Item functions into one screen. The idea is to make it easier to perform multiple functions at the same time, without having to exit back to the Inventory Items List and re-select Inventory Items for each function.
The operator can Move Items, change their Item Reference values, change their Item User Code Values, or print tags for a group of Items.
When a single Item is selected, the operator can also Void the Item, or do a Split Inventory Item.
To use the new option, a non-Administrative User must have Permissions. Contact support for the full release notes or for help on how to assign this to users.
New option in Grower Settlement to filter on Item Reference1 and Reference2.
Item Reference1 and Reference2 column options were added to three places in Envio:
• Dock OperationsShipmentsShipped Items Grid.
• Sales Sales Orders Product Line grid Item Shipments.
• Settlement Supplier Settlements Final Price tab.
In Grower Settlement, in the Final Price Tab, a column Calculated Price has been added.
This is the original price as it was calculated by Grower Settlement and will not show any Adjustments
Email multiple sales documents from the Sales Order Master List
In the Sales Order master list, All sales documents can be emailed for multiple Sales Orders
All the selected Sales Orders must be for the same customer
Select the orders and use the right click email document options. All contacts associated with the orders will appear in a list that can be modified before sending.
All the documents will be combined into one pdf when emailed instead of multiple emails and/or documents. Each document will be on a separate page. Be sure to notify your customers of the change if you choose to use this feature.
Previous Releases of EnvioAg Features and Updates
- Release Noites January-April 2019
- Release Notes January – April 2018
- Release Notes May – November 2017
- Release Notes January – April 2017 3.158.31027.0
- Release Notes June-November 2016 – 3.156.3965.0
- Release Notes March-May 2016 – EnvioAg 3.152.3874.0
- Release Notes January-February 2016 – EnvioAg 3.148.3809.0
- Release Notes November-December 2015 – EnvioAg 3.145.3672.0
- Release Notes September-October 2015 – EnvioAg 3.143.3531.0
- Release Notes July-August 2015 – EnvioAg 3.139.3419.0
- Release Notes June 2015– EnvioAg 3.137.3346.0
- Release Notes May 2015 – EnvioAg 3.136.3323.0
- Release Notes April 2015 – EnvioAg 3.134.3298.0
- Release Notes March 2015 – EnvioAg 3.133.3236.0
- Release Notes February 2015 – EnvioAg 3.132.3162.0
- Release Notes December 2014 – EnvioAg 3.129.2622.1
- Release Notes November 2014 – EnvioAg 3.128.2616.0
- Release Notes October 2014 – EnvioAg 3.126.2605.0
- Release Notes September 2014 – EnvioAg 3.124.2588.0
- Release Notes August 2014 – EnvioAg 3.121.2567.0
- Release Notes July 2014 – EnvioAg 3.117.2535.0
- Release Notes June 2014 – EnvioAg 3.113.2498.0
- Release Notes May 2014 – EnvioAg 3.111.2450.0
- Release Notes March-April 2014 – EnvioAg 3.109.2431.0
- Release Notes February 2014 – EnvioAg 3.104.2389.0
- Release Notes January 2014 – EnvioAg 3.101.2375.0