Release Notes May – November 2018
EnvioAg now saves the Look and Feel choice by Company and workstation. EnvioAg will save the look and feel set on close and will restore it when you log in.
Added run packout workline modification so you can edit a created entry’s non-essential fields. Fields available for edit:
- Reference1 and Reference 2
- UserCodes 1 through 10
Note: When any of these fields are modified, if the ‘Print on Save’ option is checked, a new tag will not automatically be printed on save.
When printing multiple tags from the Inventory Master List it will now show a list of designs and allow selection of design.
- To print tags from the Inventory Master List, Right Click and select Print Tags for Selected Items
Policy for Reprinting Tags is now split between Run and Supplier Receipt so that they can be selected independently.
Added Country Code and Country Name to the Product Sales Master List
The Location has been added to the shipping screen tag dropdown selector
Purchase Order Reference fields 1 & 2 are now available for Purchase Order documents
- Duplicate EDI imports now display are more clear error message and request that a reimport is attempted.
- Added Product XRef Code column the the EDI Product Configuration grid
- Master Containers that have a site as the location assignment will now show the locations for that site in the Bin Move Location
- Handheld shipping can now validate Tag elements by their code and not the Database ID key. There is a new Policy under SO Shipment > Handheld > Match Required Elements by Code that must be activated
- This means if you have different sized products with the same sub-element, the products can now be substituted.
Changed shipping to deplete materials when using Assembly Products usage at time of sale when virtual shipping
Previous Releases of EnvioAg Features and Updates
- Release Noites January-April 2019
- Release Notes January – April 2018
- Release Notes May – November 2017
- Release Notes January – April 2017 3.158.31027.0
- Release Notes June-November 2016 – 3.156.3965.0
- Release Notes March-May 2016 – EnvioAg 3.152.3874.0
- Release Notes January-February 2016 – EnvioAg 3.148.3809.0
- Release Notes November-December 2015 – EnvioAg 3.145.3672.0
- Release Notes September-October 2015 – EnvioAg 3.143.3531.0
- Release Notes July-August 2015 – EnvioAg 3.139.3419.0
- Release Notes June 2015– EnvioAg 3.137.3346.0
- Release Notes May 2015 – EnvioAg 3.136.3323.0
- Release Notes April 2015 – EnvioAg 3.134.3298.0
- Release Notes March 2015 – EnvioAg 3.133.3236.0
- Release Notes February 2015 – EnvioAg 3.132.3162.0
- Release Notes December 2014 – EnvioAg 3.129.2622.1
- Release Notes November 2014 – EnvioAg 3.128.2616.0
- Release Notes October 2014 – EnvioAg 3.126.2605.0
- Release Notes September 2014 – EnvioAg 3.124.2588.0
- Release Notes August 2014 – EnvioAg 3.121.2567.0
- Release Notes July 2014 – EnvioAg 3.117.2535.0
- Release Notes June 2014 – EnvioAg 3.113.2498.0
- Release Notes May 2014 – EnvioAg 3.111.2450.0
- Release Notes March-April 2014 – EnvioAg 3.109.2431.0
- Release Notes February 2014 – EnvioAg 3.104.2389.0
- Release Notes January 2014 – EnvioAg 3.101.2375.0